Saturday, June 27, 2009

Patience is a virtue..

.... and lately, I realise that I have been lacking in that department quite a bit.
Had to keep making a conscious effort to remind myself to hold my tongue when it comes to the parents.
But when it comes to Shawn, it's a whole different story.

Maybe blame it on the illness.
Or maybe blame it on something else.
But at the end of the day, you've got no one else but yourself to blame.

I'm sorry, darling.
As usual, you've always been nothing but patient with me. But you do come up with the dumbest things to say at the wrong time.

They don't consider 'patience' one of the "9 fruits of the spirit" for nothing. You really have to put in the extra effort especially when you feel under the weather.
But maybe some people are just born with it?


0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0