Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Josie..

...that was his nickname when he was a baby. Now we just call him
Joshua.

He is probably one of the most thoughtful, sweetest, expressive person
in the Wong family. But he is also the one whom is picked on the most
for being the youngest. Teased about being the spoil brat and having
chinky eyes. Haha.

When people ask me which brother I prefer or which I'm closest to, I
always pick Jon. But that's only because I've spent the most time with
him having grown up together. But if I were to describe Jon in one

sentence, it'll be annoying but he can be nice only if he wants to.
Josh on the other hand, is just plain, simple, and nice.

He did not realise I was taking this photo of him.

Knowing how much I dislike peeling my own food, he actually peeled it and gave it to me.

It was sweet but I felt bad so I didn't take it. I was watching him from the corner of my eye during dinner since he was sort of wrestling with the prawn initially before going "nah..for you" holding the prawn out in front of him.

lol. you'll only get this sort of gesture from Josh. The day Jon does it, it will be when pigs would really fly.


0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0