Friday, January 15, 2010

camera shopping..

yes.. finally, an update!

Have been missing for quite awhile now. Sorry to all who drops by from time to time.

There's plenty to update so bear with me. It'll come, just not now.
Have to compile all of it first.

In the meantime, I need opinions/suggestions.
I'm in the mood for a new camera but not just any camera.
Not quite into a DSLR due to its crazy big size, but also not into just any random compacts.

Considering:
(i) Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZR1



(ii) Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ7



(iii) Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX65




The price for the last option is almost the same as the first, but with lower optical zoom (I think). Its still under consideration because it really looks good..sleek!

All things aside, what do you professionals think?
e-mail me, msn, leave a comment, ..... anything.

TIA! =)

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0