Friday, June 19, 2009

Tomorrow always comes..

One more paper on Monday and I'm free !!!
But the dumb paper only starts at 2:30pm in the evening.. baaaa.
But i'm not complaining.. at least my exams all end within the same week.

:)

After the disastrous CorpFin paper, I think the AFA paper wasn't really all that bad. But I would rather wait for the results to come out. I don't really know what to expect as yet.. I know I got pretty messed up at some stage that I couldn't even complete a simple asset revaluation confidently !!!

But PerfMeas wasn't that bad. It was surprisingly good.
Was really worried about this paper last night actually since it was a back-to-back paper, leaving me with not much time for revision.
Slept at 2am for 2 nights in a row (on coffee) and waking at 6am, I was afraid I would literally end up falling asleep during the paper.
But oddly enough, I actually felt more awake than ever today during the paper. Felt good !!!

Brokedown fr about 15-30min before bedtime last night but thankfully, Shawn was here. Nothing cures a crazy meltdown like a good ol' tight bear hug..


Anyways, we'll see when the results are released yea?

:)


0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0