Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Final's started yesterday. Can't say that it went perfectly well.

Questions were haywire in my opinion as compared to the past year questions I did.
I think I can at least expect to pass *i hope*
but its always a matter of which degree of passing, is it not?


However, I am definitely thankful that I had my friend with me at that time.
Very thankful and grateful that she gave me a lift to Caulfield and back.. it makes the ride less stressful and "sad"?
I've always had a certain dislike towards Huntingdale Station and Caulfield.
These 2 places ALWAYS goes hand-in-hand with my finals that I can literally feel my heart start racing as I approach these places or even if I am just driving past it.

Anyways, 1 down and 3 more to go !!

This is probably the closest to how I look right now..



0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0