Saturday, May 30, 2009

Jade Kingdom - Pancake Palour

Just got back from dinner and dessert not too long ago.

It was mainly a family dinner with relatives from Kuching and my cousins, whom are staying in Melbourne as well.

Food was good as always. Jade Kingdom never fails for some good ol' Malaysian "tai chao" style food. I just wish they'll make the place seem more spacious as it can get really noisy from all the LOUD conversations going around. err.. but I do think that it is kind of similar to a normal coffee shop atmosphere back in Malaysia?

No pics since I was too lazy. Did think about it but totally forgotten.




This on the other hand, is what we almost had for dessert at Pancake Parlour.
*picture courtesy of some other blogger.. s*** forgot her name* haiz..

But they told us the banana wasn't ripe enough yet so they were not going to use it.
So at the end, we ended up with just a regular stack with Buttered Walnuts.
2 servings of it actually since there were 4 of us monkeys.

Then went through Maccas' drive-through for 3 soft serve corns for the other 3 monkeys (excluding myself).
I was too full after the pancakes.
Crazy people with a bottomless pit !!
But the ice-creams were only $0.50 each, so I guess it's ok to have a little extra room for it? :S


0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0