Sunday, May 31, 2009

first love..



sometimes, watching a video such as this, makes me wonder how I ever came up with the decision to quit ballet..
Ok.. I admit that I was never able to dance as well as her.
But I have danced for 10years and it was one of the few things that I actually loved doing.
The one class that I actually look forward to every single week.

*people who know me well enough would know how much I hate classes in general*


From the cap-sleeved pre-primary white leotards with white skirt, coupled with the "baby" ballet slippers, to the black spaghetti-strap leotards with thights and pointe shoes.
Oh, not forgetting the black character skirts and shoes !

10 years of ballet and I stopped.

I would say it is a waste and I do regret making that decision even up till today. But I'm sure, there was a reason that made me come up with that decision at that point of time. Although I can't quite come up with it now, but as one blogger said "learn from the mistakes, don't live in regret and just don't repeat it".

I still get goosebumps each time I watch a ballet video.. I may not be able to do the RAD syllabus anymore, but I sure can go for some casual adult ballet classes. :)

...when I have the extra cash to spare or the guts to do it again.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0