Monday, June 16, 2008

Romance~

Romance is cliche,
Romance is overrated,
Romance is cheesy,
Romance is....

Romance novels were invented for a reason. Or rather written for a reason.


People would say that I'm still in my 'lala land' for reading it, but I'm perfectly happy with it. A novel is my form of escape from reality..yes. But as soon as I put the book down, there will be something that will DEFINITELY bring me back to reality.
Plus, I am a dreamer, but I'm also realistic..

Authors that I absolutely love..
  • Judith McNaught

  • Danielle Steel

  • Nicholas Sparks

  • Susan Mallery


My Fav Titles..

  • PARADISE {my absolute fav of the lot}


Know what, I think that's all the titles. Nothing beats that till today. MmMmmMmmMm~~

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0