Saturday, May 24, 2008

... in Boots

I wore my 2 n a half inch - 3inch heel boots again today..

Guess Wat??!!!





..







..







..







i DIDN'T fall !!!!~~


Wahahahahaha !!!~ I'm improving.

Wore it for about 5hours straight. Walked around IKEA, went for tea at a really nice cafe on Bridge Road that serves some of the best food I've ever eaten.

Then went walking along Bridge Street to lose off some of the newly gained calories before adjourning home.

As usual, I'm too lazy with the camera, so no photos. I basically gobbled everything down once it arrived.

Owh, a mochalatte at this sort of cafes, taste so much better. MmMmmmMm ~~



Fattened at:
Olmecs Bakery Bar Cafe
408-410 Bridge Rd, Richmond, VIC 3121
(03) 9428 5995


0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0